Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Should I go back and purchase awakenings?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Rawfoxthree

Rawfoxthree

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I am a casual player who missed out on awakenings boosters when they were first released. I have the starters and have purchased one box of Spirit of Rebellion. I am planning on trying to get my hands on some awakenings boosters in June but was wondering what cards I should be looking for, besides some of the popular heroes. Do you think it would be better to just buy singles at this point?

Shaadea

Shaadea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I myself started after Awaking was not available anymore. I was lucky to trade some off, win a few in a tournament and finally got my hands on one box.

I'm planning to get me another box. Awakening really has a lot of cards that build the basis for all current decks. Unless you already know that you want to play only 2 or 3 specific decks you will spend much more by buying singles. There's not much you can do wrong by going for a box here, it will at least give you stuff to trade with others that didn't get heir hands on Awakening.

Rawfoxthree

Rawfoxthree

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Sounds good, thanks!