Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ultramarine will henceforth be known as Ultramarines (with a S)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ultramarines

Ultramarines

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hi all,

Due to my inability to log into Cardgamedb as Ultramarine with my new PC, I am forced to create another account so that I don't have to rely on my old PC to do so, since it's the only device that can still allow me to use Ultramarine but it overheats so much that it's not worth using it anymore.  I created the username Ultramarines so it's easy to remember.. just add a S at the end.  Please use this username to contact me regarding matches and other stuff.  I'll still use my old username to PM the people who don't know that the name's now different.  

Thanks so much and I apologize for the inconvenience. 

steinerp

steinerp

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts

This is from him.

• MightyToenail, SlaaneshDevotee, Kaloo and 3 others like this

MightyToenail

MightyToenail

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1164 posts
Ultramarine sent me that to post.
  • Ultramarines likes this

GKZhukov

GKZhukov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1055 posts

This is from him.

I can't believe it took an entire 24 hours for that to happen [or that Ultramarine(s) missed the opportunity himself]

• MightyToenail, Skyknight and Ultramarines like this

WarFather

WarFather

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

I just surprised Ultramarines hasn't been taken up to now.

• Ultramarines likes this