Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What new characters do you think should be introduced?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

truth1234

truth1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

What characters should be introduced?

Queklaine

Queklaine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

JARJAR!!!!!!!   and they should make him good enough that everyone will cringe and reluctantly have to play him. lol

He should at least be some what thematic.  Heres what I would do:

Cost: 6/9 

Hp: 8

Dice sides: +1 melee, +1 range, +1 resource, blank, blank, blank

No enhancements

Ability: After you activate this character, if you rolled a blank, u may remove all his dice to remove another              dice currently in play.

5P33D

5P33D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Mace Windu is my favorite character in all of star wars so definitly him.

• CooMasterCoo likes this

Quadratus

Quadratus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
We know Thrawn's coming; that's enough for me.

Other than that, I'm waiting for Tarkin, Motti (you seeing a trend here?), and I guess Aalya Secura on the Light side.
  • 5P33D likes this

5P33D

5P33D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

We know Thrawn's coming; that's enough for me.

Other than that, I'm waiting for Tarkin, Motti (you seeing a trend here?), and I guess Aalya Secura on the Light side.

I was just curious how you know that Thrawn is coming. I thought the only spoiler for Empire at War was Sabine Wren.

Queklaine

Queklaine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Wheres yoda?  Wonder if they will make him like palp where he can run solo and what kind of abilities and dice sides he would have

Quadratus

Quadratus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

I was just curious how you know that Thrawn is coming. I thought the only spoiler for Empire at War was Sabine Wren.

Thrawn was announced at FFG's Awakenings preview event. They didn't release his stats, die, or anything else, but they revealed that he'll be coming sometime.
There's a vid on Team Covenant somewhere ... I think it should be here:
https://teamcovenant...iew-event-recap

But I don't know if he'll be in Empire at War. Maybe the next base set or set 5.

Quadratus

Quadratus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Wheres yoda?  Wonder if they will make him like palp where he can run solo and what kind of abilities and dice sides he would have

I like that idea. Would be cool if he had a similar ability to Palp's, but that was centered around removal rather than straight damage. Could be a cool match for Palp.
  • jafonicus likes this

Quadratus

Quadratus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Thrawn's in EaW after all. So's Windu.

https://www.fantasyf.../empire-at-war/
  • 5P33D likes this

5P33D

5P33D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Mace Windu is my favorite character in all of star wars so definitly him.

And Mace Windu is complete trash. Why did they do this? Like 4 days after I say I want Mace Windu and they spoil him and he's like completely unplayable. I am so mad at FFG right now. Do you think that maybe before they release him in the set that they could just change him a little bit to make him playable? That ability is one of the worst I have ever seen. He has a 50% chance to roll damage anyway, so why doest he need it. I am going to start a poll on this website and see how many people want FFG to change Mace Windu's ability before they release him in the set. I vote YES. Really I don't even think Mace Windu is unplayable because his ability is garbage it's just that he is overcosted. Maybe he should be a 14/20 or something.

truth1234

truth1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I myself would like Revan to be a character, but have two versions of him a hero and villain side to show his progress from the dark to the light

http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Revan

• Quadratus likes this

JediGeekGirl

JediGeekGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Ahsoka, Aphra, Rae Salone, Sano, and Jas to name a few

Bacchus

Bacchus

• Members