Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Players in Nottingham/Nottinghamshire area UK

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

zakmaddison

zakmaddison

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all,

Just wondering if there are any players in the Nottingham/Notts area of the uk? I'm based near Mansfield and am new to the game, so would like to meet others for a game.

Thanks.

Primpod

Primpod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

This is the forum for the first edition of the game, not the second edition that was launched a couple of years ago. If it's the the second edition you want, then we have a group that plays out of chimera in beeston, usually meeting on a wednesday, and we have tournament once a month. If it's the first ed you want I'd still recommend contacting this group, seeing any of the old hands fancy a game.

https://www.facebook...28988277434163/

ChrisDissUK

ChrisDissUK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm near Mansfield and have recently got a load of the 1st edition stuff - which version have you got?