Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

OCTGN - Am I doing something wrong, or do I have to add each card from a set individually?

- - - - - OCTGN

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MarioFanaticXV

MarioFanaticXV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
It's been forever since I've used it, played a bit of Android forever ago, and I'm trying to get back into it, but when I deck build, I can't figure out how to just grab a set- am I supposed to just fill in my command deck manually, or am I doing it wrong?

Also, is there any way to set up a table for just me to simulate two decks against one another, or do I need to be on two separate computers for that?

Lertush

Lertush

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
You should add every card manually (and note there are three categories - affiliation, command and objective cards).

In order to play against yourself just try to run 2 copies of OCTGN. Log in at the same login in both Windows, it isn't problem.
  • MarioFanaticXV likes this

scwont

scwont

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts

The way I do it is:

Run 2 copies of OCGTN. You don't have to log in.

Start the game in the first copy. 'Host Game on LAN' should be ticked.

In the second copy, click 'Join Unlisted'.

• Lertush and MarioFanaticXV like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OCTGN