Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nazdreg deck Thread - Tough Greenskinz -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

NoFragLimit

NoFragLimit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

It was my first Warlord since T-mind introduced me to this game - I lost multiple battles over the months to toughen my greenskin. 

With a time it become better and funnier to play with, now finally i can say this is the ultimate version ... 

Warlord - Nazdreg

4 x Nazdreg Flash Gitz

3 x Blitza-Bommer

3 x Kommando Sneakaz

3 x Snakebite Thug

3 x Front line `Ard Boyz

3 x Blood Axe Strategist 

1 x Crushface

2 x Void Pirate

2 x Evil Sunz Warbiker

1 x Cybork Body

2 x Rokkit Luncha

3 x Hostile Environment Gear

2 x Luck Warpaint

2 x Bigga is Betta

3 x Brutal Cunning

2 x Rok Bombardment 

2 x No Mercy

1 x Kraktoof Hall

2 x Clearcut Refuge

3 x Tellyporta Pad

2 x Kustom Field Generator

1 x Ammo Depot

This deck is purely made to exploit brutal ability by maximizing HP and move damage away from Nazdreg itself, his signature Gitz or Front line Boyz. 

Hostile Gear and Clearut Refuge can boost cheap units, Rokit luncha gives double advantage to Flash Gits on re-loaded ranged (triple with ambush from Kommando). Boyz can build up to 24hp on Cybork Body with Astra add-ons and if Luck painted you won't go around this wall.

Absolutely important for this deck are 3 copies of Tellyporta Pads with wide range of ambush options moving War-bikers, Snakebite Thugs and Blood Axe Strategist  (hit and run ) to make a threat to any Warlord landing on planet one. No heavy elites except of Blitza-Bommer on pure synchro working with Kommando Sneakaz and Brutal Cunning. Blood Axe Strategist together with Tellyporta's are keeping momentum from first won battle for snowball strategy. 

• killaszit and AgewQuepMup like this

twoshields

twoshields

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Hi there,

Looks good.  Are you able to handle elite decks?

Austine

Austine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Oh oh ! NoFragLimit from OCTGN ^^
Nice to see you there!

If you want to have fun playing Hit and Run, you should play Korporal Snagrat rather than Nazdreg. His options are super cool (Sneaky Lootin', Sig Support - which works with Soldier orks like the Strategist), otherwise your deck is cool.
Two things, you should add a Duke of Debris if your deck really needs the Teleporta Pad to work, and I'm a bit "unsure" about the Luck Warpaint. ^^ (I play Baarzul, I love underrated cards) I think you can find stronger cards for your deck. (To be honest this is the first time I see it in a deck :D) How does the Luck Warpaint perform in game?

killaszit

killaszit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

i can tell u that War painted Front Line Ard Boyz are real pain in the ass;)

NoFragLimit

NoFragLimit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

It works but it's always a tough fight with heavy Elites, they are the real threat to Nazdreg. He cannot commit straight in their face without Front Line Ard Boyz or Field Generators as he is the obvious primary target. Brutal ability with lifted HP can do some serious damage to heavy units, very often their advance is delayed by their worried retreating warlord. However there is an easy way to loose a battle... Void Pirates or Traders who can shift combat rounds without dealing any damage to brutal units can change the course of action. 

Luck Warpaint  it's actually the latest upgrade in my deck and it's very underrated I would say, it provides excellent protection for solid key units with lot of upgrades and some extra HP from all kinds of nasty effects like :  Doom / Archorn's Terror / Warpstorm / Consumption / Exterminatus / Fury of Sicarius / Supresive Fire  .. and many others. There is no other way to defeat my tank brutal units other than honest bloody fight face to face. Yey! Orkish way ! 

In general I think this deck is competitive and tough to play but still it'a a lot of Fun because it's very honest, all effects are straight forward visible on field.  

Wisywig W40k tabletop players say - "What You See is What I got " 

Skyknight

Skyknight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Props for using blue paint :) Considering your philosophy - which I certainly share regarding the Orks in general and Nazdreg in particular - I'd recommend you try out Squiggoth Brute in your setup if you haven't already. While you can't paint it, it works like a charm with Clearcut Refuge and Brutal Cunning.

-And in a straight up fight, it always helps when your opponent's units are completely devoid of ranged, armorbane, flying and brutal..

NoFragLimit

NoFragLimit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Here is one my latest games uploaded from OCTGN with this deck in use  - interesting to see brutal ability of Nazdreg in use with small units .
Few changes with list above , added Huge Chain Choppa in use with Flash Gitz works very well. 

I hope you enjoy the video ( feel free to add any comments ) 

https://youtu.be/rLPpnM9Vjpc