Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Need help building decks to start the game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Maltem

Maltem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello,

I bought a large collection of netrunner stuff, basically everything released up to Quorum, which is the first pack I am missing. I even bought the revised core set. Now there are huge piles of cards on my desk, I am very discouraged to start building decks as it is way too much cards for a beginner to even find the starting point. I am discouraged to the point of thinking buying the collection was a mistake.

Can anyone help me out and build two starting deck for me with cards up to quorum? I would prefer Weyland / Jinteki / Shaper.

Thanks alot!

• RuddnioMounc likes this

zemd

zemd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello 

you should try the game with the starting deck listed in the core box (v1 or v2, your choice)

Don't even try to read the rest of the cards and only introduce them a few at a time.