Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thinking of getting into aGoT

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

NoElf

NoElf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Whilst I'm waiting for, hopefully, a reboot of the Star Wars LCG (preferably solo + co-op) was thinking of dabbling in aGoT LCG 2nd ed. 

Can you have a fair bit of fun with the core set? I don't have a lot of spare cash these days so don't really want to have to buy more than maybe a deluxe expansion or two after core set gets stale. 

• GoracX likes this

Skelton

Skelton

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2090 posts
This is the forum for the first edition of the game. The second edition forum is closer to the top of the page.

I don't play AGoT anymore but the core set experience wasn't the best if I'm being honest. 2 core sets will offer kore options and with the addition of a couple of deluxe expansions you should have some fairly decent decks.
  • NoElf likes this

NoElf

NoElf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Thanks Skelton, total klutz I didn't notice! ;) 

Skelton

Skelton

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2090 posts
You're more than welcome. :)