Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Arkham Horror LCG For Sale - Ontario, Canada

AH LCG Arkham Horror Dunwich Core

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Mjollnir69

Mjollnir69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Full collection of Arkham Horror Living Card Game up until the end of The Dunwich Legacy. All tokens, cards and instructions/inserts for each set/expansion are included.

$200 CAD, located in Ottawa, Ontario.

Price includes the following items:

Two core sets

Curse of the Rougarou POD

Carnevale of Horrors POD

The Dunwich Legacy

The Miskatonic Museum

The Essex County Express

Blood on the Altar

Undimensioned and Unseen

Where Doom Awaits

Lost in Time and Space

Coin capsules for chaos tokens (will throw in a few extras I have)

All cards (except duplicate core scenario cards) sleeved in over 600 Ultra Pro Deck Protector sleeves (Player cards - black, scenario cards - clear)

As much as I was hoping to play this game, I simply don't have enough time due to family responsibilities and lots of other games vying for my attention. All cards are in mint condition. Only played the first scenario or two a few times with all cards sleeved for storage and gameplay.

Pictures available upon request.

I do not intend to split up the collection.  Removing sleeves can reduce price.

Willing to ship, adding actual shipping cost to the price.

• Mjollnir69 likes this

TheOther

TheOther

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Is this item still available?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AH LCG, Arkham Horror, Dunwich, Core