Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Petition to reinstate card design prize for Euros winner JC Wamma

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

RefrigeratedRaymond

RefrigeratedRaymond

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

As many of you know, the European Championship was this weekend at the UK Games Expo in Birmingham. It was an absolutely super event, and eventually won by community member JC Wamma - host of the Podcast 'Listener Questions' and just generally all round nice guy. He was playing a Tyrell wars deck.

However, this year it seems FFG have withdrawn the usual prize of allowing the winner their own card design. Former Euros champ cards include The Reader and Theon Greyjoy - it would be amazing for us to get a (presumably) Tyrell card too!

As such, the community have started a petition to reinstate the prize - and it would be great if you would like to lend your support.

Here's a link to the petition -https://www.change.o...paign=undefined

As for myself, I scored a record of 2 wins to 5 losses at the event - but one of my wins was because my opponent no-showed. I should have stuck to my favorite yellow cards instead of trying to defect to Lannister - but still had fun!

• MrDav and FedericoFasullo like this