Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What Say You?? Online Tournament!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Mitch2480

Mitch2480

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Wondering if I could garner enough interest to host an online tourney via Skype, Lacky and Ocgton. Details are not important at this point as I would first want to see if enough people would even be interested.  I figure if about 10 people were interested it'd be worth my time as well as yours.  Comment below and feel free to inform any others who may not be actively on the forms these days...cough cough Kiramode.

MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
BTW, I am probably 5 hours away from having LackeyCCG updated through the Legends cycle. I would like to finish it this week as a last commitment.

sdrewthomson

sdrewthomson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

I'd be up for it if it was Skype only.

IAmBatman

IAmBatman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
I'd play in a tournament. Can only play via Skype.

MarioFanaticXV

MarioFanaticXV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
I'd like to participate if one were held over TTS sometime.

What cardpool were you envisioning?

yodaman

yodaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2741 posts

Sorry, I was sick pretty much all last week and am just catching back up on things.  I'd be up for playing in a tourney although I feel a bit rusty.  I could do OCTGN or Skype.  I do have the mod on TTS but haven't tried it yet and don't know if it includes Legends cards or not. 

RoyalAegis

RoyalAegis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Sorry, I was sick pretty much all last week and am just catching back up on things.  I'd be up for playing in a tourney although I feel a bit rusty.  I could do OCTGN or Skype.  I do have the mod on TTS but haven't tried it yet and don't know if it includes Legends cards or not. 

(bring Yoda's Hut back)

• yodaman likes this

yodaman

yodaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2741 posts

I certainly intend to bring Yoda's Hut back at some point.  My IRL opponent, Jerry, has just been extremely busy with life the past couple months.  Besides his normal work obligations, he recently got engaged and is in the middle of planning his wedding, etc.. 

I never have figured out how to record my own games on OCTGN or Skype, but if I play someone who does and they wouldn't mind sending me the raw video, Quek and I could try to do some commentary over it.

TheNameWasTaken

TheNameWasTaken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

I'd be interested in playing, sure!

Mitch2480

Mitch2480

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
I see interest has been gaining steam... this is good. We have 6 so far. If we got a couple more we could do it!
  • yodaman likes this

Kylar

Kylar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
Count me in!

Currently in Madrid we’re playing a league of 12 people using only x1 decks and with no FAQs or restrictions (apart from that of only one copy of each objective), and including the official replacements and 3 more that we have designed.

SWLCG best game ever!!
  • yodaman likes this

RoyalAegis

RoyalAegis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Count me in!

Currently in Madrid we’re playing a league of 12 people using only x1 decks and with no FAQs or restrictions (apart from that of only one copy of each objective), and including the official replacements and 3 more that we have designed.

SWLCG best game ever!!

What replacements have you designed? Please share!

DarrenCimelli10

DarrenCimelli10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Count me in. I'm up for it. Darren, Bedford, UK

Rio

Rio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2210 posts
I could be up for it in Skype. Just need details.

jawbone

jawbone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
I’d be down, too, if I’m not too late.

Mitch2480

Mitch2480

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
Alright, I’ll make a post tomorrow regarding the details. If you know anyone that might be interested let em know
  • yodaman likes this