Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Summer 2020 Online Tourney Finals - Letux Vs. Kiramode on Yoda's Hut

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

yodaman

yodaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2782 posts

Letux recorded his finals match against Kiramode and asked me if I could post on the Yoda's Hut You Tube Channel for people to watch so I'm happy to share them with everyone now. 

No additional commentary is added to the match, but you can hear Letux and Kiramode on the recordings.  

This video has Games 1 and 2.  Enjoy!

• Gamer257 and kiramode like this

yodaman

yodaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2782 posts

Here's Game 3. I think some of the beginning may have not recorded.  I'm posting the entire file Letux sent me.

• Gamer257 and kiramode like this

yodaman

yodaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2782 posts

And finally, the exciting conclusion to the Summer 2020 Star Wars LCG Online Tourney - Games 4 & 5!

Hope everyone enjoys watching.  Congrats to Letux on his win and congrats to Kiramode for making the finals. 

• Gamer257, kiramode, MacRauri and 1 other like this

MacRauri

MacRauri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Finally finished watching this series. That last game was hilarious.
  • Letux likes this

Letux

Letux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1626 posts
Yeah we were competing worst turns for a lot of the finals. Dudes were killed so that our hands could get thrown in the trash