Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Banna of Da Red Sunz

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Darksbane

Darksbane

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3594 posts
Banna of Da Red Sunz
Card Unique: No
Card Type: Support
Card Race: Orc Card Cost: 4 Loyalty Icons: 1
Power Icons: 2 Hit Points: 0
Banner.
Kingdom. Each opponent that collects 7 or more resources for his kingdom phase must assign one of those resources as a damage token to a target unit of your choice.

Card Set: Core Card Number: 71
Card Quantity: 1 Illustrator: Mark Molnar

Posted Image

Click here to view the card

MightyToenail

MightyToenail

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1164 posts

I though I'd kick the discussion off here, since it seems pretty dead. Just beware that I am a new player.

I'm not sure about the usability of this card, for 7 resources is fairly rare, and the effect isn't really worth 4 resources and the kingdom restriction (for the ability)

Thoughts?

wout

wout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I don't know if this card is worth the cost, but it must be truly satisfying to see someone get killed by his own income.

Skelton

Skelton

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2089 posts
It might not be the most optimal card but I used to enjoy running a few of these.

HappyDD

HappyDD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

This one sat in the binder most of the time, never had its time in da sun.