Beravor (Core) x1
Dunhere (Core) x1
Eowyn (Core) x1
Descendant of Thorondor (THoEM) x2
Escort from Edoras (AJtR) x3
The Riddermark's Finest (THoEM) x3
Wandering Took (Core) x3
West Road Traveller (RtM) x3
Rivendell Minstrel (THFG) x3
Daughter of the Nimrodel (Core) x1
Gandalf (Core) x1
Celebrian's Stone (Core) x2
Dunedain Mark (THfG) x3
Song of Kings (THFG) x2
Song of Travel (THoEM) x1
Steward of Gondor (Core) x3
Unexpected Courage (Core) x3
Sneak Attack (Core) x3
Stand and Fight (Core) x3
The Galadhrim's Greeting (Core) x3
Dwarven Tomb (Core) x3
Secret Paths (Core) x2
A Test of Will (Core) x3
Maybe Swap one Descendant for Gandalf!
Deck Strategy: Another blast form the past!!
This is a threat reduction deck made for my 2nd video in my LoTR Play though.. this is for Journey Down the Anduin.
Short - keep threat low, use Dunhere to kill things in staging area and draw cards with Beravor.
- Mulligan your hand to get a Greeting. You want to have this cast by turn 3.
- Use Tomb + Greeting to keep threat low.
- Steward goes on a Hero that can pay Spirit
- Sneak Attack Descendant for targeted dmg on monsters in staging area,
- Discard Descendant to fuel Eowyn's +will, then res with Stand and Fight for more staging area dmg.
- Discard unique attachments to fuel Eowyn's +will as needed ("Journey" has no attachment destruction)
- All spirit allies are 2 cost, so you can cast one a turn.
- Try and keep Beravor untapped to draw 2 cards at end of turn before refresh. Keep a spirit ally untapped in quest phase to eat any dmg from a attacking monster so she dose not have to tap in defense.
- "Journey" has low quest requirements. 6 is usally all you need. Try and keep at least one ally in quest to eat DG Orcs 2 dmg to quester on revel, also try and keep 1 spirit resource at all times for Test of Will.
- Marks go on Dunhere
- Use Dunhere to kill monsters in staging area.
- Passage Through Mirkwood (Game Start) - Deck List @ CardGameDB
- Journey Down the Anduin (Game Start) - Deck List @ CardGameDB
to be continued