Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Deck Builder isn't loading / crashes the builder

android netrunner netrunner wont load crash deck builder broken

4 replies to this topic

Soulger

Soulger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

As stated in the title the Deck Builder isn't actually loading, and after it's "loaded" the broken now empty deck nothing in the Deck Builder works as if this completely bugs it out. Now I only play ANR so I'm not sure if this has been happening on other Deck Builders, and this only started happening about a month ago. What's happening is that after saving a deck and attempting to open it it "loads", states "deck not saved", loads a glitched empty deck, and for some reason this causes the rest of the builder to no longer work. If I click on any of my other decks, nothing. Try to start a new one, nothing. The only way to remedy this is reload the page. After this I can still load any of the other "working" decks just fine and do whatever as usual, but if I try and load any of the bugged decks it bugs the builder. This has happened on and off for the past month, and seems that the builder dictates which ones work fine and which have issues. I'm also not alone in this as I've seen another post similar to this, and my girlfriend has been having the same issue as me. The weirdest part about it is that it tainted one of my oldest decks on the server after adding new cards from the new packs, maybe it's got something to do with the new additions?

This whole thing is really inconvenient, especially when considering that CardGameDB is the one of two ANR deck builders, and CGDB is WAY better in comparison. Seriosuly, please rectify this, as not only is the deck builder here vastly superior in every way, but it's just so much more manageable, cleaner, and more intuitive to use.

Hoping this reaches someone,

Alex

Pipes

Pipes

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 156 posts

Hi Alex-

Sorry for the delay. The Netrunner deckbuilder should be working as normal now.

Thanks,

Evan

Soulger

Soulger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I went and modded a deck I've had for a long time, and after saving the updated version it will no longer load. So started another deck today to replace one that no longer is working, and it won't load as well. I've made a deck or two since I originally post this, but like I stated it's both inconsistent and random. So yes I'm still having the same problem. Maybe somethings corrupted on my account, I don't know, but I'll make another and see if it still gives me issues.

And my girlfriend just did the same thing, and after remaking her deck twice it just broke hers as well. This is getting old.

Soulger

Soulger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

So I made a whole new account to try and see if having one of the corrupted decks on my account may be causing these issues. I've spent the last few days making "decks" by just randomly picking cards and quantities and saving them to check if they work later. I've not only had hickups where the deck builder won't let me save a deck just after starting it, but also allows me to save them one day and won't load it the next day, and I just now was building a deck that I had saved and upon updating that save a couple minutes later wouldn't and locked up the builder. Again, these same things have been happening to my girlfriend who because she doesn't live with me is on a separate network, yet has the same problems. The weirdest part about it is that once the deck builder loads one of these corrupted decks it crashes the builder so that when you go to load another it "loads" it, but doesn't load anything and won't work until you refresh the page as previously stated.

Again, this site is by far and away the best deck building resource, but you can't build any if they can't be trusted to still work tomorrow, let alone five minutes later.

If I really need to I can record my desktop and upload the video so you can see exactly what's happening.

sirius0612

sirius0612

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I am having the same problem, but I can load and edit some of my older decks, it just I cannot create new decks.

Also, the Star Wars deck builder has some problems as well, the number for the Total card is always wrong when I load it 

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: android netrunner, netrunner, wont load, crash, deck builder, broken