Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

blank card templates for custom cards?

- - - - - template custom dream card blank Star wars lcg

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

lohkabre7

lohkabre7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Anyone know where to get good blank templates? I know people in the past have made great cards, haven't seen any in a while. I have a hankering to make a go at it now that the game is over.

dbmeboy

dbmeboy

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3930 posts
Bumping this for you now that it's been approved. Welcome to the forums!
  • lohkabre7 likes this

tsgstarwars

tsgstarwars

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

They're not "good" templates... but they are templates  :) 

I found mine on the GitHub for SWLCG, though they're low res and you'd probably have to enlarge them them if you want to use them to make custom cards with; I'd just send you my up-sized ones but they have my SWTOR cycle logo marked into them, so unless you want that copy, it's not difficult to size them upwards.

https://github.com/d...aster/o8g/Proxy

• lohkabre7 likes this

lohkabre7

lohkabre7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

They're not "good" templates... but they are templates  :) 

I found mine on the GitHub for SWLCG, though they're low res and you'd probably have to enlarge them them if you want to use them to make custom cards with; I'd just send you my up-sized ones but they have my SWTOR cycle logo marked into them, so unless you want that copy, it's not difficult to size them upwards.

https://github.com/d...aster/o8g/Proxy

Thanks, I have found those already. Unless I'm missing it, they don't have mission templates, though.

Anyway, I'm just planning on designing stuff for home use, so if it has your logo on it, that's fine, I'm just printing them off for fun.

I'm still learning all of this stuff, so any help would be hot. I'm using Pixlr. It seems to do almost everything photoshop can do, but it's free. Bit of a learning curve though. Any got tutorials out there on specifically designing/creating custom cards for a tcg in general that anyone knows of? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: template, custom, dream card, blank, Star wars lcg