Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Player Created Content

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

darthbs

darthbs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1094 posts
Would anyone be willing to share templates with me. I have some ideas kicking around and would like to have a go at it.
  • Rio likes this

darthbs

darthbs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1094 posts
Frozen In Carbonite Fan content.

https://www.dropbox....4OksK8UZLa?dl=0

https://www.dropbox....rth_bs.pdf?dl=0
  • doctormungmung, Rio and yodaman like this

Solaris

Solaris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1246 posts
I wish a group like Apoka from Conquest LCG would design new cards for Star Wars LCG. I want to see news cards based on the Prequels and new trilogy.

Rio

Rio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2219 posts

I wish a group like Apoka from Conquest LCG would design new cards for Star Wars LCG. I want to see news cards based on the Prequels and new trilogy.

There is an official fan made set posted above your comment

Solaris

Solaris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1246 posts

I hope people will continue create new content for this game.

• yodaman and darthbs like this

Miximus2

Miximus2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

I hope people will continue create new content for this game.

I am working on some stuff with darthbs' guidance! So I suppose I shall redouble my efforts  :P

• yodaman and Solaris like this

Miximus2

Miximus2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

And as promised, I give you the 'Mandalorian Cycle'! 

You can find the printable cards here

drel333

drel333

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

thx man great job

• Miximus2 likes this

Gamer257

Gamer257

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Wow!  Fantastic job on the sets! 

Do I have your permission to add these sets into my Windows offline deckbuilder?

• Miximus2 likes this

Miximus2

Miximus2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Wow!  Fantastic job on the sets! 

Do I have your permission to add these sets into my Windows offline deckbuilder?

Sure! Would you be willing to share that offline deckbuilder? :D And does it contain the FiC, M, and legends cycle as well?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found the other thread where you posted the Gdrive link. Looking forward to seeing the Mandalorian Cycle as well :D

• Gamer257 likes this

CaptainGeoluread

CaptainGeoluread

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

I'm compelled to ask, not for the first time, where people are getting the templates to create their custom cards from.

What's the big secret to getting hold of these so those of us still playing at home can homebrew a few cards?

• Miximus2 likes this

Miximus2

Miximus2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

I'm compelled to ask, not for the first time, where people are getting the templates to create their custom cards from.

What's the big secret to getting hold of these so those of us still playing at home can homebrew a few cards?

I got some initial templates from DarthBS, and then attempted to improve upon those by basically manually erasing existing art and the FFG watermark from higher-res scans in Photoshop/GIMP. I have uploaded them here, for others to use :D So have at it and spread the love!

These templates include all cards for every affiliation, except for afilliated misions and fate-cards. I have recently created those as well, but haven't uploaded them yet.

Edit: Fixed the link.

CaptainGeoluread

CaptainGeoluread

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

I got some initial templates from DarthBS, and then attempted to improve upon those by basically manually erasing existing art and the FFG watermark from higher-res scans in Photoshop/GIMP. I have uploaded them here, for others to use :D So have at it and spread the love!

These templates include all cards for every affiliation, except for afilliated misions and fate-cards. I have recently created those as well, but haven't uploaded them yet.

Edit: Fixed the link.

This is superb, thank you.

• Miximus2 likes this

RoyalAegis

RoyalAegis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 938 posts

http://www.cardgamed...g-core-set-20/ 

Thread link to my fan project - Star Wars LCG Core Set 2.0! 

• Miximus2 likes this

Solaris

Solaris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1246 posts

I just want to say that I've printed the Mandalorian set recently and I'm looking forward to play it, as well as watching the episodes on Disney+ at the same time. Hopefully this series and other SW projects announced recently will spurt some creative minds to create more content for this game. 

• MacRauri and Miximus2 like this

Miximus2

Miximus2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Season 2 Mandalorian sets are already in development with several finished and previewed on the Facebook group page! Will keep you posted! ;)
  • Solaris likes this

drel333

drel333

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

hi which facebook?

Miximus2

Miximus2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

hi which facebook?

Next to these forums there is quite some activity on the SW LCG Facebook group page! Easier platform to access and get quick responses or general lcg player interaction :)

https://www.facebook...9207/?ref=share
  • Solaris likes this

drel333

drel333

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

great i 've made the demand

RoyalAegis

RoyalAegis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 938 posts

http://www.cardgamed...objective-sets/

Not necessarily creating new content, but here's a link to my new project - Combining objective sets!