I have been putting a lot of thought into how to get a Turing machine with AGoT like someone apparently has done with MtG.
This plan of mine has been foiled with the Copy limit from the latest FAQ.
Damn you, FFG!
So I needed something else completely useless to do and I remembered this old Quiz thread question: Winning before first plot is flipped.
But I wanted to do it without collusion (so no Hellholt Engineer + Balerion).
Following my solution, only prerequisite is that no opponent interferes with anything you do.
And obviously a shitload of "luck" to get all the required cards.
Here we go:
1x The Siege of Winterfell (Lords of Winter)
1x Arya Stark (Core Set)
1x Lucas Blackwood (Gates of the Citadel)
1x Harrenhal (Ancestral Home)
3x Narrow Sea (Core Set)
1x Shivering Sea (Kings of the Sea)
Hand after drawing back up:
2x Passing the Wall (A Turn of the Tide)
1x Make an Example (Princes of the Sun)
1x Benjen Stark (Beyond the Wall)
1x Qhorin Halfhand (Lords of Winter)
2x Call of the Three-Eyed Crow (A Journey's End)
What to do:
- Play Passing the Wall to bring Qhorin Halfhand into play, draw 1x Endless Endurance (Lords of Winter).
- Trigger Arya choosing the Halfhand, cancel with Harrenhal killing Lucas, trigger Lucas, keep him in play with the 3-eyed-crow
- Do Mil-Challenge with Halfhand, trigger Agenda (+1 power for uo, +2 from agenda, +1 for renwon on Halfhand = 4 power)
- Play Passing the Wall to bring Benjen Stark into play, stand the Halfhand, draw another Endless Endurance.
- Repeat step 2.
- Do Mil-Challenge with Halfhand and Benjen, play 2x Endless Endurance on Benjen, trigger Agenda, trigger Make an Example (+1 power for uo, +2 from agenda, +1 for renown on Halfhand, +3 from Make an Example, +4 from previously = 11 power)
- Repeat step 2 (apart from playing 3-eyed, not needed anymore)
- Do Mil-Challenge with Arya, trigger Arya choosing the Halfhand (don't cancel), trigger Agenda (+1 power for uo, +2 from agenda, +1 for renown on Arya, +11 from previously = 15 power)
If anybody is as bored as I am and up for a challenge, is there a way with less cards/less actions/less responses?